Hay House's "I Can Do It!" Event Comes to New York: Featuring Gregg Braden, Dr. Wayne W. Dyer, Louise L. Hay, Robert Holden, Ph.D., Dr. Fabrizio Mancini, Cheryl Richardson, Iyanla Vanzant, Doreen Virtue, Marianne Williamson
Now you can join your favorite authors for a weekend retreat in New York. The Hay House sponsored event, I Can Do It! will come to New York City's Jason K. Javits' Center on September 17-18, 2011. This event features well known speakers Gregg Braden, Dr. Wayne W. Dyer, Louise L. Hay, Robert Holden, Ph.D., Dr. Fabrizio Mancini, Cheryl Richardson, Iyanla Vanzant, Doreen Virtue, and Marianne Williamson.
Tickets are available for a day, or for the two-day weekend event. Keynote addresses include:
- Dr. WAYNE W.DYER: Mastering the Art of Manifestation
- MARIANNE WILLIAMSON: A Course in Weight Loss
- DR. FABRIZIO MANCINI: Four Steps to Living a Fabulous Life: Discover the Secrets for Attracting all that you Desire!
- DOREEN VIRTUE: Connecting with the Angels of Health, Happiness, and High Energy
- IYANLA VANZANT: Peace from Broken Pieces: How to Get Through What You’re Going Through
- ROBERT HOLDEN:Shift Happens! Taking the Next Step in Your Life
- GREGG BRADEN: Deep Truth: Igniting the Memory of Our Origin, History, Destiny and Fate
- CHERYL RICHARDSON :Living the Art of Extreme Self Care
For more information, or to register, go to HayHouse.com