Grassroots Markets Offer Holiday Fare and Gifts
Nov 30, 2013 02:54PM
Grassroots Natural Market, with locations in Denville, at 20 First Ave., and Morristown, at 66 Morris St., offers a full menu of holiday entrees and festive products throughout the month of December. Their desserts, made daily in house, include organic gluten-free vegan apple crumb pie, organic apple with butter crumb pie, organic vegan pumpkin pie, and a variety of organic holiday cookies. Organic Eberly fresh turkeys are also available for Christmas dinner.
In addition, a large selection of specialty gifts is available:
• Dr. Hauschka all-natural skin-care line featuring elegant holiday gift sets: Body Wash Kit, Aromatherapy Bath Kit and A Dream of Roses Gift Set
• Big Dipper’s pure beeswax candles to add warmth to your home while naturally purifying the air
• PACT organic socks made from non-GMO seeds grown at family-run farms
• Lifefactory and Klean Kanteen reusable and environmentally friendly water bottles
• Candles, mists and diffusers in the scents of crisp Siberian fir needles, cozy sandalwood and comforting cedar.
For more information, visit GrassrootsNaturalMarket.com.